The Joke Is

It is only through the supreme power of weblogging that we discover the absolute best blonde joke. Ever.

This entry was posted in Society. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to The Joke Is

1. Michelle says:

That is both complex and brilliant. The true mark of a great joke.

2. Pat says:

Love it!

3. l.m.orchard says:

So… I wonder who’s going to be the first nerd to chart, map, and graph the extent of this joke.

4. SB says:

Nothing puts a bounce in my stats like a link from you! Well, maybe when I host the Carnival of the Cats. Certainly not poetry.

Good joke, though, huh?

[I'm a brunette]

5. Les: I first saw it a very long time ago (2 years?). The ’net being fast-lived as it is, I suspect that at this point there would be more holes than nodes in such a graph. My trail ended in one even at the time.

I wish Google had a linklabel: operator…

6. Karl says:

l.m.orchard – I instantly thought of that… couple of lines of Perl should do it… but wanted to hold off – don’t want to spoil the fun.

7. Darryl says:

I got a couple dozen clicks in….

8. Sam Ruby says:

And the winner is: Joseph Walton.

Oh lordie, and in RDF, too!

10. Joseph’s seems to be the RDF complement to Damon‘s graph (image, which was posted on Christmas Eve.

11. Ok, after the second blog I knew it was a trick. But damn you all for making me want to get to the end.

12. Mo says:

I think this actually came from a joke that you write on a piece of paper. On one side you write, “How do you drive a blonde crazy? [For answer: see other side.]” On the other side you write, “How do you drive a blonde crazy? [For answer: see other side.]”

Purdy good.

13. Artie says:

Additionally, the search yielded a host of blogs I’d never seen..

14. I still never found the joke, though :-(.

15. Fathead says:

I must have recently turned blonde, my finger hurts.

16. Karen Choyce says:

I can relate to Joseph Walton and Mo.
    As a computer incomp, the joke is lost on me, unless that is the joke.
    Where is the graph, (what are holes and nodes in a graph) what is a blog, what is RDF?
    Of course, I am “Blonde”, albeit, Gene Juarez.
    Karen

17. Salem says:

Oh, it’s funny, but it’s not defying… I though it was going to go too far, but I was wrong :/.

18. mike says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have been lost in this thing for 2 yrs… damn you (im a blonde btw)

19. Crissy says:

Blonde, but not stupid. I’m stopping here. BTW- Anyone know what’s black, blue, and brown and lying in a ditch?

A brunette who told too many blonde jokes!

20. kirk says:

A blonde must have started this , btw how many blondes does it take to screw in a light bulb?

21. Heather says:

After the first click, I was on to the shenanigan. Truth be told, I am brunette, BUT perhaps those few stray hairs that I thought were turning white are actually turning blond and that is why I fell for the joke the first time around? ;~O

22. Sam says:

Not sure what’s happening

23. Jessica says:

I don’t get it! What’s with all the links?

I’m also a blonde… what is it with you guys and blond jokes?

24. expatraveler says:

I love it, where can I buy it. Should I reveal that I’m blond. ;-)

25. Calling SB Poet, calling SB Poet… I can’t find your email address so I’m leaving comments here and there asking that you take down the link to Sandhill for the best blonde joke. I’m running out of Bandwidth! This must be what it’s like to be slashdotted, except then it would be about meaningful content instead of about something dumb.

Anyway… can you give me a hand here and help me roll up our little piece of the path?

fp

26. Pingback: Funny Jokes » Archive » Funny dumb blonde joke - The Funny Bone Joke Section